CBAFF Annual Young Achiever Award
Singapore Airlines Cargo PTE LTD and Leadership Management Australasia joins CBAFF in an effort to recognise a young person who is a high achiever within his/her chosen field in the customs broking/freight forwarding/international freight logistics industry and has the desire and skills to further themselves and their career. To be eligible for the Young Achiever Award, the applicant must:
- Have been working in the industry.
- Not have attained their 29th birthday.
- Currently be employed by a company which is a “Business” member of CBAFF
- Be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of New Zealand
- Submit an application form and 2000 word report