To develop the professionalism and image of the customs broking, freight forwarding and logistics industry, to create an environment that benefits all members and to facilitate affiliation and participation in the pursuit of industry goals.
To be the Transport Logistics Organisation for New Zealand.
CBAFF aims to:
- Develop and maintain communication within the industry and between various stakeholders to ensure mutually beneficial strategic partnerships.
- Maintain strong links with Government and other bodies that influence how the industry operates.
- Promote the industry in the wider environment and ensure relevant and useful industry information is made available to members.
- Facilitate continued training in freight forwarding and customs broking to inform and develop less experienced industry participants.
- Promote our Code of Ethics to support members in upholding consistent, cohesive and professional standards for the overall benefit of the industry.
- Provide a quality, accessible service, including support for any member when required.
- Prepare members to meet the challenges of the future.