21st Annual CBAFF Conference
17 – 19 May 2017
Napier Conference Centre, Napier
‘Megatrends Shaping the Industry’
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Annual Conference
The 2017 conference is being developed to provide the opportunity for those working within the sector to come together at the ONLY event of its kind nationwide held on an annual basis. We look to you, our members for your continued support by attending our event and continuing to have a strong presence.
- As one of the most open economies in the world, we need to look to experts in forecasting to enable our sector to make sound decisions.
- We need to change our business models to take advantage of changing market conditions
- Embrace greater integration of the global supply chain
- Respond to our exporters positioning internationally
- Be open to how we can respond to our client’s product diversity
- Look beyond China and enhance our export positioning
As a partner of the 2017 CBAFF conference you will have the unique opportunity to get your products and services in front of an engaged and captive audience.
It’s not too late to get involved in the 2017 CBAFF Conference – we would like to invite you to help us make the 2017 an event to remember!
A range of partnership opportunities and packages are outlined in our partnership proposal, which you can view here. If you are interested in a sponsorship option that is not listed, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will see how it can be included.
We have invited speakers to represent the needs and challenges of our industry from areas of trade, supply chain, training and government. They are key providers of insight pivotal to the ongoing success of our industry and your business.
If you would like to speak at our conference or would like us to invite a speaker on your behalf, we invite you to call or email us today.
The 2017 conference is being held in one of the first places to see the sun, Napier. The conference will take place at the newly refurbished Napier Conference Centre and accommodation is available across the road at the Scenic Hotel Te Pania.
CBAFF exists to promote knowledge and growth for the freight forwarding and customs broking sector as a whole, providing:
- Training and encouraging upskilling of those working within the sector
- Representation of the sector with aligned service segments for the betterment of service provision and business performance overall
- Proactive engagement with key government agencies, fostering relationships to resolve issues critical key to the success our sector